Some of Our Main Teachings
- The Bible is the Word of God.
- Everyone is sinful and falls short of meeting God’s criteria for eternal life. (Romans 3:23)
- Sinfulness is more than bad actions; it is a condition of rebelliousness toward God that we are born with. (Psalm 51:5)
- Jesus died on the cross to take our punishment, and now we can have forgiveness of sins and eternal life with God through faith in Jesus.
- Baptism is the way we get connected to the benefits Jesus won on the cross.
- As saved people, we are called by God to live as disciples of Jesus and lead others to be disciples of Jesus.
- We reach out to the people of our community and world because we love them and want them to go to heaven. That’s our only motivation.
- Jesus is the only way to be right with God and have eternal life. If there would be another way, he would not have been crucified.